- Must be sent back to our fulfilment centre within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Route Insurance is now available for all orders. If Route insurance is opted out of then the customer is liable for the goods and Kino Clothing does not hold any liability on the package once its been handed off to the suspected courier.
- All tags must still be attached to the unworn items.
- Items must not contain any evidence of wear or stains.
- Clearly write RETURN on the front of any parcel you wish to return if you fail to do so you will be subject to an additional customs and shipping charges. We also may withhold to decline your parcel.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for return labels cost will be reduced from your store credit.
Sale items or items purchased during a flash sale/promotional event are not subject to return, they’re final sale.
Once item has been returned:
When item is returned to us we will throughly check the product for any stains, tears or evidence of being worn. If the product is deemed not sellable you will not receive a refund and item will be returned back to you. Once the product has passed our product testing stage then you will receive a refund. You will not receive any refund until the product is received and inspected.